Aquaponic Course with Murray Hallam 2021
Aquaponic Warrior is Proudly Affiliated with Murray Hallam Education
The International Course in Aquaponics.
The Aquaponics Design Course starts on 2021 July 26-29.
You can plan ahead and pay the enrolment fee now, with 3 monthly instalments of US$333. Pay your first instalment now and then 2 more over the next 2 months.
Buy 2 items - DOUBLE ADULT CLASS BOOKING
- Get 2 items at 5% off
- 1 use per order
- For everyone
- One use per customer
- Active from today in 2021
BUY A DOUBLE (couple) REGISTRATION ONLINE WITH AQUAPONICWARRIOR.COM WE WILL DISCOUNT THE ENTIRE PURCHASE FOR ANOTHER 5% OVER THE ALREADY DISCOUNTED DOUBLE BUY.
Dates for 2021 - subject to COVID-19 restrictions
If you book for a course that is later cancelled, we can either refund the fees or roll them over to a later course; whichever you prefer.
26-29 July 2021
25-28 October 2021
To book for a course, select the date you want (above in the Add to Cart section) and add to your cart.
If you want to SHARE THE FUN of learning aquaponics by bringing a friend to the course, select the Two People option and get a DISCOUNT of over 10% on the total booking fee!
Held at North Maclean, QLD, about an hour southwest of the Brisbane CBD.
If you’re serious about aquaponics - whether domestic or commercial - this course will set you up for success.
The training comprises practical greenhouse sessions and course lectures each day. All-day tea/coffee and a light luncheon will be provided each day.
What do you get?
Master Class is held at our property North Maclean Queensland 4280
Course Outline / Summary:
- Introductions, Course Overview, Greenhouse Tour.
- Planning the Farm - Finance, Materials, Infrastructure.
- How does it work? Nitrogen cycle, pH, O2, Disease & Nutrients; Filtration types & choices.
- Crop Choice - Plants & Fish.
- Marketing Your Product/Business; Variation to Pricing and Value-Adding; Branding.
- Introduction to Legals Matters - Local & State
- Farm style - FloMedia, DWC, NFT, MBB; Design, Construct, Erect; Construction Methods & Choices.
- Greenhouse Considerations; Covered Growing.
- Grow Media Choices.
- Insect Control, IPM, Disease Control in Plants & Fish.
- Microbiology & Water Chemistry; Q & A session.
- Nutrient Availability.
- Plumbing, Pumps, Solar, Backup.
- Legals (2), Marketing (2), - Internet, Sundry Marketing, Farm gate sales +
- Construct, Assemble & Erect (2).
- Greenhouse Technology - Heating & Cooling.
- Flo Media Technology.
- Additions and Variations.
- Final Q&A session.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary of the course content. Hand-out notes and other material will be made available during the course. Murray Hallam education reserve the right to change, add to or alter any aspect of the training as the need arises.