Farm Investment Loan Loans to make your farm business stronger, more resilient and more profitable.
Farm Investment Loan
Long term Farm recovery loans to make your farm business stronger, more resilient and more profitable.
AQUAFOD can help assistance to eligible farmers to make an application to Federal Government's our struggling Australian farmers to diversify and innovate new production innovation.
|Amount||Up to $2 million||Term||10 years|
|Early settlement||No fee||Interest rate||1.77% variable rate|
|Apply||Anytime||Application fee||No fee|
|Extra repayments||No fee||Redraw||Not available|
Who can apply
Eligible farm business owners
Up to $2 million
You can apply for this loan if you solely or mainly sell products into supply chains that are interstate or outside Australia, or plan to in the future.
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- contribute at least 75% of your labour to the farm business (under normal circumstances)
- earn at least 50% of your income from the farm business (under normal circumstances)
- own or lease land and use it for farming purposes (includes agistment)
- is in financial need of a loan
- has the capacity to repay the loan
- is financially viable in the long term
- has existing commercial debt
- is in the agriculture, horticulture, pastoral, apiculture, or aquaculture industry
- is registered for tax purposes in Australia with an ABN and is registered for GST
- operates as a sole trader, trust, partnership or private company
- is not under external administration or bankruptcy
- provide security for the loan
- secure the support of your commercial lender for the proposed loan
- repay the loan
Percentage of total debt — at least 50% of your total debt must stay with a commercial lender.
Frequency of repayments — tailored to the cash flow of the farm business.
Repayment structure — first 5 years interest only, then principal and interest for remainder of the 10 year term. After 10 years, you can refinance any remaining balance with a commercial lender.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published